LCC3 Presentations, Posters, and Further Reading
Here are digital versions of our slides and posters, plus a couple documents for further reading about particular speakers‘ topics.
You can also find out more on their websites, which are linked from their name.
PDF documents can be viewed with Acrobat Reader.
- Jeff Burke: Early Central Mountain Ordinal-Aspectual-Modal System
- Schuyler Duveen: Non-linear writing systems (offsite)
- Alex Fink and Sai Emrys: A Gripping Language
- Samantha Gorman and Edrex Fontanilla: Lingua Ignota
- Jim Henry: Fluency survey summary and comparison , references , ZBB thread part 1 , 2 , 3
- Denis Moskowitz: Rikchik: A Speechless Orthography , Muhca-esque rikchik poster
- David Peterson: Stick to the Script
- Lila Sadkin: Nonspoken text in Tenata’s written language
- Diana Slattery: From Interface to Interspace: LiveGlide and the 3rd Dimension
- Sylvia Sotomayor: Letters tied up in knots
- Paul Varkuza: Varkuzan
- Casten Becker: Tahano Hikamu relay text , Creed
- Mez Breeze: Twitterwurking and Net.Drenching* (an introduction to mezangelle)
- Peter Ciccariello: And Then, Babel Being Born, A Device for Making Words, Little Fingers, The Disremembered Glossolalist, and The Thing Taking Form
- Trey Jones: Gricean Maxims: Manner, Quality, Quantity, and Relation; agglutinative, fusional, isolating, and poylsynthetic typologies (and syllable comparisons); and the Knights Emic and Etic
- David Peterson: Njaama and Sheli babel texts; Kamakawi glyphs ; Megdevi book (offsite)
- Robert Sato: The Infernal Alphabet and Certification
- John Quijada: “Welcome to LCC3” in Ilaksh (explanation ) and Ithkuil (explanation )
- Steven Travis: Tapissary Collages 2: Overview, Dear Diary You and I Speak the Same Language – plus a Boustrophedon explanation and Billy Budd excerpt
We also have a manuscript recently completed by Milan Randić firstname.lastname@example.org about his “universal pictographic language”, Nobel: parts 1 , 2 , and 3 .
* Previously published as: Mez. “_Net.Drenching — Creating The Co[de][i]n.Text_.” “New Media Poetry and Poetics” Special Issue, Leonardo Electronic Almanac Vol 14, No. 5 – 6 (2006). 25 Sep. 2006 <http://www.leoalmanac.org/journal/vol_14/lea_v14_n05-06/mez.asp>