This page launches AppGate MindTerm, a Java based Secure SHell terminal. It may help users in situations where they cannot run SSH to access their conlang.org accounts, such as at a library.
To access the applet, click the link below:
Note: This applet is not endorsed or verified in any way by the LCS. Use at your own risk.
Step 1C (Windows)
Step 1C (Mac)
Step 1C (Linux)
From here, you can do the following (in either your webspace, on the right, or on your computer, on the left):
- MkDir: Create a new folder.
- ChDir: Change where a file or folder is located (like moving a file or folder).
- Rename: Change the name of a file or folder.
- Delete: Delete a file or folder.
(continued on next slide)
(continued from last slide)
- Refresh: Refresh a directory (to show new files or folders that have been added).
- Upload: By means of the –> button (the file must be created on your computer first before it can be uploaded).
- Download: By means of the <– button (the file must be present on your webspace in order to be downloaded).
- Close: End your session.
And, as a quick note, you can, of course, enlarge or shrink the window as you see fit (so that, for example, the buttons appear completely on the screen):