Welcome to conlang.org
The third issue of the Language Creation Tribune (our newsletter) is now live! In this issue, you will find:
- Opening remarks in the column A Word from our President, written by Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets, which focuses on the LCC6
- A look at Kardii, a language created by Jayelinda Suridge, in the column Conlang Curiosities, written by John Quijada
- A collection of LCS member milestones
- An overview of recent news and recently discovered websites in the conlanging world, including a call for volunteers for our social media presence
- Conlanging news, and a reminder of the LCS membership benefits
About Conlanging and Conlang.org
Conlanging is the creation of constructed languages or conlangs, such as Esperanto, Lojban, or Klingon. A conlanger is someone who creates or constructs languages or conlangs.
Conlang.org is a site for conlangers, would-be conlangers, those interested in or curious about conlangs, and anything else to do with conlanging.